● Please read and follow the user manual carefully before you assemble or operate the 3D printer.
● Modification and customization of the 3D printer are strictly forbidden. We will take no responsibility for any problems resulting from modifications.
● Always use the correct AC voltage for your region.
● Please do not place the 3D printer near flammable / combustible materials, or any heat sources.
● Use the 3D printer only in properly ventilated areas. Maintain a safe distance from the printer.
● RepRap Prusa I3 3D Printer with LCD screen, support Off-line Printing without computer, you can adjust the printing parameters via the LCD screen control key
● Cura software deliver a faster section, you can see the physical size after loading the print file
● Came with heated bed, heated build platform helps prevent warping
● Cooling fan speeds up solidification of the extruded filament
● Prints in two 1.75mm materials PLA (Recommended) and ABS
● Using well-designed K type extruder, high quality stepper motor and direct drive extrusion wheel, make the control more accurate
● Kit for DIY enthusiast
● Support all drawing software that STL 3D file could generate, like Pro/E, 3D max, Maya, CAD, SolidWorks, UG
● Desktop 3D printer, convenient to operate
● Perfect printing effect
● Metal steel material, more stable and durable
● Small and exquisite structure Specification
| Type: DIY |
Frame material: Acrylic plate
Platform board: Aluminium base
Nozzle quantity: Single
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Nozzle temperature: Room temperature to 250 degree
Product forming size: 190 x 190 x 180mm
Memory card offline print: SD card
LCD Screen: Yes
Print speed: 20 - 100mm/s
Platform temperature: Room temperature to 110 degree
File format: G-code,STL
Material diameter: 1.75mm
Model supporting function: Yes
Z-axis positioning accuracy: 0.004mm
Host computer software: Cura
Packing Type: unassembled packing
| Product weight: 7.5000 kg |
Package weight: 10.0000 kg
Product size: 43.00 x 40.50 x 37.00 cm / 16.93 x 15.94 x 14.57 inches
1. Please read and follow the user manual carefully before you assemble or operate the 3D printer.
2. Modification and customization of the 3D printer is strictly forbidden. We will take no responsibility for any problems resulting from modifications.
3. Always use the correct AC voltage for your region.
4. Please do not place the the 3D printer near flammable/combustible materials, or any heat sources.
5. Use the 3D printer only in properly ventilated areas. Maintain a safe distance from the printer.
Practical, useful and versatile machine, easy to use. It's great to do my electronics projects and toys for my son. I love to see my projects materialized by this printer. I recommend the purchase.
This 3D machine is magic. Up to 20 x 20 18cm designs! I put the kit together within 23hrs! And it worked first time
Quality <br>Speed <br>Fun <br>Really good print never downed it best thing ever