● Diamond Effect and long-lasting shimmer
● A professional Nail Art Gift for yourself or your girlfriend
● Best quality control to ensure high quality polish
● On like polish, wears like Gel, off in minutes
● It offers the widest color range for customer to experience professional soak-off nail art in a reasonable price
● Long lasting for at least 2-3 weeks, fantastic and super bright nails for you.
● No grinding. No filing. No drying time after application: curing with UV gel. End of redoing from scratch
● No more imperfect surface, dents or nails cut. Color resistant, flexible and shiny resistant to any test
● Use the drying machine to dry
Step 1. Clean Nails then trim nail surface as normal manicure process.
Step 2. Fully shake up the polish, it can make the polish color be balanced. (Important)
Step 3. Apply Base coat first, which can make polish lasting longer, cure with UV lamp or LED lamp. (Necessary)
Step 4. Apply polish directly, cure with UV lamp for 2-3 minutes or cure with LED lamp for 60 second; when dry, apply the 2nd layer and cure with UV lamp or LED lamp again.
Step 5. Coat with removable topcoat, which can make color more shining, then cured by UV lamp or LED lamp.
Step 6. Remove the tacky surface with cotton soaked with cleanser. Specification
| Product weight: 0.038 kg |
Package weight: 0.060 kg
Package size (L x W x H): 17.70 x 12.20 x 2.50 cm / 6.97 x 4.8 x 0.98 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x 10ml Cat Eye Gel Polish|
I read reviews that the product was difficult to apply and I did not find that to be the case,it went on with ease and my favorite part was no sticky top coat !!! I will definitely be replacing my large inventory with this brand,definitely try this brand ... if you are used to doing your own nails you will love it !!!,i got this set and one color polish from aimeili and I also bought another cheaper brand so I really saw the difference
I just purchased a led nail lamp and the aimeili brand base coat,top coat and a few colors so this is my first experience with applying my own gel nails polish,i also researched other gel polish brands and found this one to be the most affordable and love the color choices,cured with no problem and the quality is comparable to getting them professionally done in the salon
Only problem is its only pink when I wash my hands or put them in ice or put them in front of the ac,it has to be really cold where you are to have them turn pink or it has to be night time here because it never snows here but I will definitely put them on during winter time when I got to the mountains
I am always looking for ways to use my regular nail polishes with gel base & top coats and the one's i've used have disappointed,i usually have to soak my nails twice (once to remove the top and color and the second time to remove the base),it's not a big deal for me
I've been using gelish brand for a few years but I am sick of the price,i decided to try out a cheaper brand and so far I am certainly impressed,i love that the topcoat doesn't have a tacky finish,both have a nice consistency,i am very impressed for the price